Don’t get me wrong, I love the holiday season as much as the next gal—the parties, the gifts, the excuse to spike any beverage over 160 degrees… But you know what I don’t love? Waking up on January 1st, ready to kick off that very first day of the New Year, and realizing my bank account is experiencing a bit of a post-holiday deficit. If any of this sounds familiar to you, fear not, Wildfang! Because this year, I’ve come up with what I call the Super Handy, Ridiculously Awesome Broke Girl’s Guide to Gifting! With just $200, you can score rad gifts for everyone on your list and still have enough money leftover to pay your rent.
1. Your mom who is in serious need of a spa day.
Pro-tip: Get her so relaxed she’ll stop asking when you’re going to settle down and have a baby. Astralux Illuminate Facial Cleanser and Balance Moisturizer, $12 each.
2. Your brother who isn’t afraid to order a glass of pink wine.
We feel you, dude. Seldom Well Behaved Corkscrew, $18
3. Your niece or nephew (aka pretty much the only thing that’s cuter than this gif).
The future is indeed feminist, ya’ll. Wild Feminist™ Kids Tee or Wild Feminist™ Baby Onesie, $28
4. Your co-worker who’s—err—lucky enough to pick your gift in the White Elephant.
Let’s be real, puppy socks are worth fighting for. Galaxy Puppy Socks, $12
5. Your Grandma who is the OG Wild Feminist.
6. Your boo who’s totally gonna start writing you love songs after this, right!?
Sometimes all it takes is a little encouragement and the right instrument… Don’t Blow it Necklace, $30
7. Your bestie who believes that all nipples should be free.
Tatas for now! Boob Stamp Set, $18
8. Your dad who is definitely-totally-way-smarter than Google maps.
Is it just me or is Dad always taking the “scenic route” everywhere? Pin-On Compass, $20
9. Your sister who’s counting down the days to the big ‘quake.
I love you but your closet looks like the canned food aisle at Costco. No. 8 Pocket Knife, $17
10. Your boss’s wife who you’ve met once but invited you to their annual holiday party.
Look at this cute gift I got you! (Now please tell your spouse to give me a raise!) Cat Ornament, $15
Need more gift ideas? Check out The Gift Shop >>