Don’t get me wrong, I love the holiday season as much as the next gal—the parties, the gifts, the excuse to spike any beverage over 160 degrees… But you know what I don’t love? Waking up on January 1st, ready to kick off that very first day of the New Year, and realizing my bank account is experiencing a bit of a post-holiday deficit. If any of this sounds familiar to you, fear not, Wildfang! Because this year, I’ve come up with what I call the Super Handy, Ridiculously Awesome Broke Girl’s Guide to Gifting! With just $200, you can score rad gifts for everyone on your list and still have enough money leftover to pay your rent. [Insert sound of crowd roaring here]. Happy shopping my little tomboy elves!
1. Your dad who fancies himself a modern-day MacGyver.
No can opener? No problem. Brave and True Pocket Knife – $18
2. Your sister who’s overly obsessed with her cat.
“No, Judy, I will not set a place at the table for Catt Damon.” Creepin Cat Tee – $38
3. Your co-worker who never comes prepared to meetings. Ever.
Go ahead and keep the Shit List notebook for yourself—we won’t tell. Get it Done Notebooks – $8
4. Your Mom who thinks wine counts as a 6th food group.
It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Geo Wood Corkscrew – $18
5. Your Grandpa who claims he invented all of Drake’s dance moves.
“You used to call me on my land line.” Saints of Badass Candles – $20
6. Your way-too-cool, hipster brother.
He can wear it to meetings for his artisan beard oil start up. Fine and Dandy Tie Clip – $18
7. Your bestie (a.k.a. the only person who can tear you away from a Netflix binge on a Friday night).
What’s that thing they say about the road to hell…? Best Intentions Flask – $24
8. Your overly competitive significant other.
“Yes, dear, you totally unpacked your bag of groceries faster than me.” In It To Win It Pendant – $40
9. Your friend’s friend whose holiday party you’re attending after meeting them only once before.
Public service announcement: no one in the world actually likes fruit cake. Icon Ornaments – $14
10. The random dude behind you in line for coffee.
It’s the holidays—go ahead and spread some extra joy. 12 oz cup of coffee – $2, Good Karma – Priceless